"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Ramble ~ Tampa Lazyday's

Friday Ramble ~ Tampa Lazyday’s
We have been on a ramble up state Florida.  Back to Lazyday’s for repairs on our RV.  Some were completed and others will have to wait until parts come in.  We were given free days at their campground and it has been a nice stay.  Eating some at Cracker Barrel, breakfasts are great.
One evening I prepared salmon, fresh green beans, and salad.  Delicious.
There is another 2011 Montana we have been looking at and wanting, if they come down on the price we may trade.  I’m happy either way.
Today has been especially good, I heard from my oldest grandson, he has been out of touch with us for several months.  He is in Los Angeles.  I am so thankful! ❤
A contract has been signed on the house, I am praying.  It will help so much if it sells before we leave in February or March.
Wishing each of you a bless-ed weekend.  Love you all.
Here is how it is looking at Lazyday’s:
“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” – Jack Kerouac

4 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Thank you for telling what is going on. I felt in my spirit something was happening.
Happy for you about grandson - mine is special.
The path that you want to open - may it all fall in place.
Now this woman - does not want to
go anywhere - I have got to have dirt and trees :)

My Grama's Soul said...

Golly...I hope I'm not making a double comment...my computer just did something weird. Anyway.....love your new look....happy traveling.

xo

Jo

My Grama's Soul said...

here is my first comment......I didn't know you were a road warrior....I must have been asleep at the wheel.....no pun intended LOL LOL.

I've spent many a day at RV repair sites....your's is actually quite lovely. Love this new look.....how did you do it....just wondering.

xo

Jo

renilde said...

the road is life yes dear Sandi and i'm glad to read you found some good things on your road,xx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers