"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Is this a drawing you did? The colors and composition are so striking!
Hare and moon and autumn sky, so delightful!
Ah, finally mastered the commenting. Love this picture of the hare and the moon. Mary
Don't know if you did this or not....but it is truly wonderful.BTW.....hopefully I haven't commented twice....this new layout is a bit confusing to those of us who are technically challenged. LOL LOL LOLxoJo
Oh, I do love the moon!!!Wonderful! :)
Lovely just lovely...
Beautiful, few colors, simple but strong composition to catch a well-known feeling; enchanted by the moon x
The artwork is fabulous sweet spirithugs Sharon
Love the image..
I chose this artwork, I wish it was my very own artwork. So glad everyone likes it. I love it too.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Is this a drawing you did? The colors and composition are so striking!
Hare and moon and autumn sky, so delightful!
Ah, finally mastered the commenting. Love this picture of the hare and the moon.
Mary
Don't know if you did this or not....but it is truly wonderful.
BTW.....hopefully I haven't commented twice....this new layout is a bit confusing to those of us who are technically challenged. LOL LOL LOL
xo
Jo
Oh, I do love the moon!!!
Wonderful! :)
Lovely just lovely...
Beautiful, few colors, simple but strong composition to catch a well-known feeling; enchanted by the moon x
The artwork is fabulous sweet spirit
hugs Sharon
Love the image..
I chose this artwork, I wish it was my very own artwork. So glad everyone likes it. I love it too.
Post a Comment