"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, October 16, 2011

jagged yellow leaf

jagged yellow leaf
cracked bark
scalloped lichen 
graduated greens
autumn shares 
ordinary life bows
“...i wrote this, and it was fun...”
sandra m. hagan © october 16, 2011

5 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Beautiful photo! Love the words paired with it. I never thought about it but that lichen is indeed scalloped!

blessedmama said...

Gorgeous photo. I can imagine crunching along in the leaves.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Are you sure you did not take
this in my woods.
Sure looks like what I see
when I wander the path :)

the wild magnolia said...

Would that I were visiting your woods. What fun we would have.

Amanda said...

A perfect Autumn day spent lingering in the woods.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers