"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Blog Sister - Cheryl - 365 Day Photography ❤


  
Cheryl speaks about herself:

I am a pilgrim. My life is a journey, an unwritten story that is unfolding each day as if some unknown writer typed that day just before it happened. I don't really have any other life. This is my life and I am happy and grateful for so much in that life. I am an artisan of imagery. Capturing life with my camera so it can be shared with you. More to come on that. I am happy. I am grateful.


Let's support Cheryl in her pursuit of sharing images of life.  365 Days a year.

Her art is deep and wide with the beauty of life.

1 comment:

blessedmama said...

I'll have to check out Cheryl's site - thanks!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers