"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
ofcourse, i will burn a candle for Lisa, xx
This story just breaks my heart.I pray for her to come home.
It's heartbreaking. I will light a candle and say a prayer for her safe return.Mary
yes, precious baby girl - many loving thoughts to you - and to all the other little children who are missing out there - you are not forgotten -
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ofcourse, i will burn a candle for Lisa, xx
This story just breaks my heart.I pray for her to come home.
It's heartbreaking. I will light a candle and say a prayer for her safe return.
Mary
yes, precious baby girl - many loving thoughts to you -
and to all the other little children who are missing out there - you are not forgotten -
Post a Comment