"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Fall Dreaming ❤


14 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Gorgeous photo you chose. Fall cannot get here soon enough for me.
Mary

Melodie said...

Beautiful! I wish I was there right now,sigh..

AkasaWolfSong said...

Exquisite! Won't be long now where I am...this morning was 50 some degrees when I woke up and down to 33 tonight...some of the leaves on the trees are starting to turn and some are even falling already. Your picture is so pretty...can't wait to see the fall colors!
Blessings of Eternal Light to You Sandra, Sweet Sister...
xoxoxo

renilde said...

A fairy-tale!!

On Fragile Wings said...

candy-coloured trees is what I call them. Even wrote a poem about that.

What a fabulous Autumn shot.

When the children were little we used to take a boat
cruise around the Northern Canadian lakes each
October at Thanksgiving time.

We celebrate our Thanksgiving in October.

hugs and blessings
Sharon

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful
It will soon arrive
in my woods...

Relyn Lawson said...

Holy mackerel! Did you take this amazing photo?

Laura said...

pure magic!!

Kameshwari said...

Cool mornings and September rains are creating the feeling of autumn here in New Mexico.

I long for a view of autumn as illustrated in your photo.

Gail Dixon said...

One of the most beautiful photos of Autumn I've seen. Wow!

Robyn Campbell said...

Takes my breath away. :-) I think there is a beautiful melody from the wind and water in this picture.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! I LOVE Fall but I will be VERY SAD to see summer leave us ......

My Grama's Soul said...

If you took this pic....you are truly blowing me away!!

(O:

Jo

the wild magnolia said...

Ladies, I wish I had taken this picture. I cannot remember where I found it.

It is my favorite autumn find.

Love you all! ❤

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers