William Shakespeare
“The moon methinks looks with a watery eye; And when she weeps, weeps every little flower....”
“The moon methinks looks with a watery eye; And when she weeps, weeps every little flower....”
from; A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Shakespeare
❧I've Been Thinking, again.❧
The Pisces full Harvest Moon has me going with the flow.
The Pisces full Harvest Moon has me going with the flow.
Expecting the best.
Turning a corner toward Autumn.
Ready to gather a spiritual harvest of insight for the day to day life.
Seeing the glass full and running over.
Able to see the stars and know I am one.
To the moon and back with hope.
Trying new recipes.
Practicing loving kindness & mindfulness & letting go....
Letting the little girl me out to play.
Discovering how fun it is to be retired and pursue a few of my passionate dreams.
Happy dance, the muse is in the house, kicking up her heels. I so love these times. I am nervous when she is gone to long.
Speaking out prayers, wanting the world to be healed, food enough for all, no-one is unloved or lonely, all have thankful hearts.
Gazing long at magnolias and marigolds, wizened faces, salty green Gulf waters, magnificent moons, a sky full of stars, good southern food, and good looking men.
Visualizing a worlds people wrapped in ribbons of peace.
At last, I am learning it is possible, to pull the positive energy inside your life. You can place a positive spin on whatever you face. You can “see” the goodness and refuse the negative darkness that ultimately drags you under. It may take time, and I know from experience, it is not always easy. For me this remains a good way to navigate life.
Feeling blessed to blog and gather friends and kindreds along the way. Loving the outlet to write. Sharing is giving gifts of you.
These are a few of my full moon thoughts.
Thankful older woman of the south-moon under celebrating being on this earth, with her head in the clouds, and proud to be a daydream believer, low these sixty-five years this month.
I am busy creating my life.
I am thankful. I am blessed.
Wishing the lot of you a fine day.


8 comments:
These are beautiful meditations to stumble upon. Thank you so much for an evening of positive thought.
thanks for stopping by Kimberly.
Love Shakespeare. Going to start Ivy on him soon. :-) (((HUGS))) xo
Love, beauty and good vibrations, i find it all in your writing xx
Love the words....
Loved these words today.....dear lady.
xo
Jo
Always interesting thoughts to ponder when I visit you.
I adore your full moon photograpy.
I must work this weekend once again.
wishing you a phenomenal weekend
sounds like you are off to a great start.
hugs and blessings Sharon
Post a Comment