~ Wild Woodlands - Ocala National Forest ~
(The little girl me walked around these woodlands, she loved to be alone in these woods. She learned her imaginations began here, in silence.)
(The little girl me walked around these woodlands, she loved to be alone in these woods. She learned her imaginations began here, in silence.)
Mary Oliver...
from her book Dream Work; a poem
Landscape
...”Every morning I walk like this around the pond, thinking: if the doors to my heart ever close, I’m as good as dead....”
Every morning a choice.
Choosing to be open may bring a share of heartache but I’m thinking, more jewels are found for the keeping.
I think my own way through life, moment by moment.
My beliefs have broadened over the years, I see further behind the veil of peace and loving kindness. My beliefs sustain me. This allows me to let go, though not always easy, instant rises of anger. I know who I am, I am my own decider.
You may know I am not perfect....
You may also know...
I am always looking out into the universe, into other peoples faces, and cultures, to see the “real” in people. It is interesting to discover how much we are alike. More so than different. The actions I do not like in others, I am noticing are sometimes my actions. Sobering.
Wishing for each of you a wild blissful day, and enough faith and imagination, to carry you over the bumps.
❤

5 comments:
This was such a beautiful post. Daily, I come into contact with so many different people from all walks of life. Amazingly, we do have much in common. We basically all want the same things in life...love, peace, and happiness.
Mary
This is so beautiful.....my friend. I'm so very glad to have found you in this wide universe of ours.
xo
Jo
Sandra, thank you...
It's been said that certain traits we dislike in others are really traits we dislike or are afraid of in ourselves. I think that is true to a degree.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
You raise such an important point here...
You look out into the Universe and see
how much we are all alike.
People ARE alike, they care about the same things
that we do. They cry when they are wounded,
they bleed when they are cut, they feel pain and
empathy for others.
It is not individual people that are the problem.
There have actually been people arrested from
the Blogger site for speaking their mind.
We must take care to not let fear take hold, so
we lose our precious freedom.
Wishing you a blissful day my friend.
hugs and blessings
Post a Comment