"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, September 24, 2011

sometimes life.......

I am thankful too.

sometimes life....


sometimes life gives you extra goodies

something you didn’t really want to do
turns out to be fun
someone says something kind
to you, someone you thought
may not like you
you meet new people
almost always fun
you see a new place
tucked way out in the woods
down a winding road
baby Pine trees and palmettos
everywhere country
real country, peaceful
i want to go back again
walk about and take
pictures of this country
home and land
even woodlands here
a bridge was built
this day to friendship
at long last
it was a pleasant
surprise....
i wrote this and it was fun!
sandra m. hagan © september 24, 2011


Jesse and Floyd Painting source - click here.

7 comments:

Melodie said...

That photo is adorable! I love those wonderful surprises out of the blue!

AkasaWolfSong said...

I haven't seen that adorable photo in a long, long time! :)

Here's to new adventures Sandra!

Meeting new friends is a blessing, isn't it?

Wishing for you a day of love and peaceful blessings...
xoxoxo

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

You make me smile
Have a wonderful day..

Gail Dixon said...

Beautiful words that give hope. Wishing you a blessed week ahead!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

love the falling leaves...and i LOVE that picture... LOVE IT !!!!!

joyce told me the same thing...5 Guys is like our In and Out !!!

teddy finally ate the burger !!!!


sending love,
kary and autumn boy teddy
xo

Bohemian said...

That image is priceless... the intesity on the faces of the child and fur baby makes me Smile!

Thanks for stopping by... yes, that Glam Goose was amazing, would love to own a piece like that, but alas, the budget doesn't permit right now. *Le Sigh* And my Kitty, sure do miss her... she passed recently after having given us Joy for 20 years!

Is this the new Blogger format? Takes a bit of getting used to... I'm always nervous about trying out the Test Runs Blogger asks me to... I've tweaked my Blog just as I like it and don't want to risk not being able to go back if I don't like the 'enhanced' versions. *LOL* I'm just too Tech Challenged to risk it... *smiles*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn...The Bohemian

Julie Dao said...

So precious! I love that photo.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers