Vicky ~(Their Roaring Twenties) ~ Rochelle
"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child."
-- Barbara Alpert
Rochelle
Rochelle and Friends
"Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer."
-- Louise Glück
-- Louise Glück
Vicky and Gatorade (I swear)
Vicky and Friends
❤
Sister’s; the Daughter’s of my Heart
“a daughter’s your daughter for life..”
thank God
August and September
brought me these
jewels of the heart
two separate
souls
to
teach me
all about
“sugar and spice”
and
“everything
nice”
from diapers
to
driving
they made
life interesting
happy and loving
and
and
full of surprises
all at the same
time
and now
these beauties are
my kindred
friends
the
daughter's
of my
heart
the
daughter's
of my
heart
❧ i wrote this and it was fun ❧
sandra m. hagan © september 18, 2011



13 comments:
I love this - your girls are beautiful!! My mom has just two girls, I have always loved it. And now, my mom is my best friend. :)
How very sweet a tribute....sounds like they're lucky too!
so beautiful...makes me think of my two daughters and their deep friendship...and of course my two sisters and our loving connections...I'm so excited, I will see one of my sisters next week!
then their are soul sisters, the friends we meet in mysterious ways...like the internet:-)
Manificently Gorgeous! :)
Sisters and Daughters run deep don't they? I think same sex relationships are the greatest relationship we can have, live through, mirror, walk with, etc...
I agree with LauraX too that soul sisters are awesome!
(Speaking of which I'm so happy we've become connected in such wonderful ways!!!) Your spirit is edifying in so many ways Sandra! :)
Peace and Blissful Equinox Blessings to You and Yours!!!!
xoxoxo
Dearest(s) Akasa and Laura,
I do feel especially blessed to have found kindred hearts. Women whose feet are on the ground and heads are in the clouds. Women who share the beauty and trials of life and come out shimmering with spirit.
Blessings and I ❤ you ladies.
I'm close with my daughter, too. Even though she lives in the States and I live in the Caribbean we communicate almost every day.
Love your heartfelt celebration and expression! Thanks for reading my Writers Rising post!
My sister was my mentor, my trail blazer, my friend. I lost her to MS but I have her daughter and now a great niece. The bond is precious.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Thanx for stoppin by, us Virgos are a romantic bunch huh...I used to live in Lake Placid, my mum is still there, which tempts me constantly, especially when the snows are flying here in Iowa. I think perhaps winters down there are coming soon for me, that is if I can find a chicken sitter...ha!
The picture in contemplation on my blog was taken out of a book, but I feel that way often...starring out into the wild blue...sigh!!!
Have a great weekend!
sharon
Wow..a very beautiful and heart-touching post! So special a tribute!
What a gorgeous and lovely blog ..it is wonderful to meet you! I look forward to more!
Victoria
Wonderful, sweet and a memory. I have two sons and family IS the best isn't it? Jenn
Your daughters are simply stunning!! You have reason to be proud.
xo
Jo
Sandra, they are beauties
Thank you for sharing.
You have such beautiful daughters! I always wanted a sister growing up, but I wouldn't trade my two brothers for the world - especially because my mom's my best friend. Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Post a Comment