I would like to introduce the Mystic Gypsy Blog owner. She is a new friend. I like her. She is candid. She travels. She shares. Kameshwari is a fun person.
She is a blog sister.
Please, take a moment and visit the Mystic Gypsy Blog.
OMG!!! I thought I would sit down to my computer with my lunch between my heart space and my keyboard.
What a surprise to find this entry from Wild Magnolia. It was if I sat down in my quiet kitchen to have lunch by myself when a group of women jumped out of the pantry to sing a goddess song of welcome ~tears~
I welcome the attention since I am currently alone at a house sit in the Palm Springs, CA area.
7 comments:
Thanks for the introduction. I will be sure to check it out.
Mary
I will visit her now.
Thanks ladies. I believe we all have something to say and worthy to be read. Kameshwari is so sweet.
OMG!!! I thought I would sit down to my computer with my lunch between my heart space and my keyboard.
What a surprise to find this entry from Wild Magnolia. It was if I sat down in my quiet kitchen to have lunch by myself when a group of women jumped out of the pantry to sing a goddess song of welcome ~tears~
I welcome the attention since I am currently alone at a house sit in the Palm Springs, CA area.
Thank you for all for the gentle, joyful welcome.
xoxo
k
You are so welcome. I want people to find you. Sharing circles out, expanding the love, and gentle.
Happy day! New friend....
Thank you for introducing us to your Blog Friend, I'll be going right over to visit her Blog.
Thanks for stopping by mine today, it is always a pleasure to meet new Friends in the Land Of Blog.
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
I love meeting new blogger and sometimes a new friendship emerges.
the wild magnolia
Post a Comment