Mondays do not bother me so much...as I grow older one day is just like another. I suppose it would be different if I had to work outside of the home but alas I do not, and some days I wish I still could.
Anywho...you have a spectacular Monday and week as well?
I'll be gently pulling on your hand to get you up off that floor! Saying come dance by water's edge with me?
Garfield expresses it so well, funny cat! Mondays for me are the start of a new week schooling my children, so I see it as an opportunity to get things done!
This was so funny. I remember our Mondays at the motorcycle shop. We had so much work to do that it would be impossible to be prostrate on the floor and begging for mercy. We were always so energized from our weekends.
In this retirement period of my life, Mondays have a different energized feel. So filled with possibility. If I am to be prostrate, it is with gratitude or because I cannot get off the floor from my first Sun Salutation.
AHhaha!! So it's not just me? LOVE your sense of humour. Glad I stopped by - I really needed to see this post today! *And that stained-glass dove is gorgeous!! Happy Monday!!
Mondays are Monday's no matter what we do or say or think.....
I'm with my dear friend Akasa, since retiring, all days have a habit of being the same. Except I take Sunday as sacred, this since childhood. Well actually every day is sacred to me.
And....I remember before retirement and how big Mondays were. B-I-G, my Mom even called it "Big" Monday. Wash day.
Wherever you are with Mondays....enjoy and thanks for the visit.
Thank you for the giggles, I happen to love Garfield and his charming, stubborn ways.
I worked all night and my early Monday morning started out stressful but that was resolved and I was gifted peace. Enough to sleep for a few hours at least.
Anyone who makes me laugh deserves a hug.
so here you go... one big panda bear hug just for you.
11 comments:
Happy Monday to you as well. All I can say about today is that 'I'm hanging on'. It's just one of those days.
Mary
Dear Sandra...you make me giggle.
Mondays do not bother me so much...as I grow older one day is just like another. I suppose it would be different if I had to work outside of the home but alas I do not, and some days I wish I still could.
Anywho...you have a spectacular Monday and week as well?
I'll be gently pulling on your hand to get you up off that floor! Saying come dance by water's edge with me?
Love You Gentle Sister! :)
xoxoxo
Garfield expresses it so well, funny cat! Mondays for me are the start of a new week schooling my children, so I see it as an opportunity to get things done!
This was so funny. I remember our Mondays at the motorcycle shop. We had so much work to do that it would be impossible to be prostrate on the floor and begging for mercy. We were always so energized from our weekends.
In this retirement period of my life, Mondays have a different energized feel. So filled with possibility. If I am to be prostrate, it is with gratitude or because I cannot get off the floor from my first Sun Salutation.
AHhaha!! So it's not just me?
LOVE your sense of humour. Glad I stopped by - I really needed to see this post today!
*And that stained-glass dove is gorgeous!!
Happy Monday!!
Yeah....mostly the begging for mercy thing....wishing you a magnificent Monday!
Yes Mondays can be brutal; here is hoping we all have an upbeat Monday.
Mondays are Monday's no matter what we do or say or think.....
I'm with my dear friend Akasa, since retiring, all days have a habit of being the same. Except I take Sunday as sacred, this since childhood. Well actually every day is sacred to me.
And....I remember before retirement and how big Mondays were. B-I-G, my Mom even called it "Big" Monday. Wash day.
Wherever you are with Mondays....enjoy and thanks for the visit.
You all are dear to my heart. ❤
Dread Mondays. When Sunday comes I'm feeling the dread already. :/ Wish I could retire so all the days of the week would be the same.
Sandra, my Monday is special as
I have my girl here from Florida.
Thinkin of you and wishing you Peace this very day....
Thank you for the giggles, I happen to love Garfield and his charming, stubborn ways.
I worked all night and my early Monday morning started out stressful but that was resolved and I was gifted
peace. Enough to sleep for a few hours at least.
Anyone who makes me laugh deserves a hug.
so here you go...
one big panda bear hug
just for you.
hugs Sharon
Post a Comment