"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - I am Crone ❤ I Love Who I Am

15 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

hi sandi...happy to see you at farmhouse kitchen, my friend

i think i snapped out of my blog slump !!!!

sending love to you

kary and Autumn leaves Teddy Boy !!!
xx

mxtodis123 said...

What a wonderful painting. I love it.
Mary

On Fragile Wings said...

What an amazing picture...

omg I am in love with it.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

big huggies for you Sharon

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I love this picture
would likek a copy of it.
Thank you....

Melodie said...

This is exactly what I want to look like one day!

the wild magnolia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the wild magnolia said...

Me too, but I'm nothing like this, I do pretend to be though and it is great great fun.

Thanks for stopping by. The like for this picture is below the picture. You can contact the artist. I may do it myself.

Blessings to all.

Kameshwari said...

Let us gather together and each assume the energetics of this painting. I also want to be this woman, this crone.

I am crone and I love who I am.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Sandi,

I just LOVE your blog. I just spent the past few minutes absorbing all the beauty of color, warmth, and creativity.

Thanks for dropping by my blog a few days ago, it brought me here today.

Your virgo truly shines throughout your space: earthy and sensitive.

Sitting at the beach at sunset sipping on something cool, having a cosmic connection with a friend is part of life's greatest pleasures.

My Grama's Soul said...

I love posts on crones. One of my favorite books of all time is entitled "Crones Don't Whine". Don't you just love that.

xo

Jo

the wild magnolia said...

Yes, I do. She has a new book out, but I can't think of the name. :0)

Nice to see you!

Victoria said...

Wow..this is gorgeous..magical crone energy!! beautiful
Victoria

AkasaWolfSong said...

I'm with Kameshwari!

I am Crone and I love who I am!

As above, so below, and so it is and so be it!

Beautiful Sandra, just beautiful!
xoxoxo

Kameshwari said...

This might be my most favorite Wordless Wednesday of all Wednesdays.

the wild magnolia said...

I love this picture and wish I had the long long gray hair, intertwined with feathers and possibly rosemary and sage, and a butterfly perched on my hand.

There are prints available of this from the artist. Shown above, Mollie Kellogg, you can click and go there.....if you want.

xoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers