"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
OH YES!!!! This cafe` is part of the cycle of life.
You know in my entire life I have never heard a woodpecker.Mary
What a great title!
Still Life With Woodpecker.:)
I love woodpeckers. I love to listen to them when I'm outdoors. I hardly knew where I was at. It looks so different over here. Love it, bff. :-)
They used to be an everyday sound for mewhen I lived on the woods.Thank you for the gentle reminder.I so loved it there.hugs and love Sharon
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH YES!!!! This cafe` is part of the cycle of life.
You know in my entire life I have never heard a woodpecker.
Mary
What a great title!
Still Life With Woodpecker.
:)
I love woodpeckers. I love to listen to them when I'm outdoors.
I hardly knew where I was at. It looks so different over here. Love it, bff. :-)
They used to be an everyday sound for me
when I lived on the woods.
Thank you for the gentle reminder.
I so loved it there.
hugs and love Sharon
Post a Comment