✞ comforts like rain...
I’ve known love
the love of man
the love of child
the love of friend
I’ve known loss
the loss of man
the loss of child
the loss of friend
I’ve learned
how big is my heart
how long love lasts
how vivid memories are
I’ve never known
the loss of God’s love
the loss of God’s listening
the loss of God’s healing
I am blessed
I am grateful
I am praying
I am seeking
I meditate
I bow
I learn
the journey
is changing
always
I love the smooth stones of
love dropped in my heart
each day to awaken
in the knowledge of love
shines like gold
sparkles like diamonds
comforts like rain✞
sandra m. hagan © August 22, 2011

8 comments:
Comforting, indeed. Here's to new days and loverain!
That was indeed very beautiful.Thank you.
Mary
Blessings upon you gentle soul...this is an exquisite poem/prayer...thank you.
It is your words that caress my soul.
heartfelt blessings
hugs Sharon
Beautiful words...
I just loved this!
Wow - just beautiful.
Oh Sandra
How beautiful
Speaks to my heart...
Post a Comment