"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
So soft and serene. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Beautiful sunset. Makes one wish they were there.Mary
so pretty....thanks for the kind words about Pete...he's home and we are HAPPY !!!sending love,kary and end of summer boy Teddyxx
Lovely! Who needs words with that extraordinary beauty? Love your avatar. You're looking gorgeous in short hair. :-)
OH!!! The sunset! I used to think winters created the most dramatic sunsets. Look at this amazing sunset.Love the music that accompanies this blog.
Beautiful picture. I love the music, every time I hear it, I think of Okinawa.
What a visual and audio treat your blog was for me to open tonight. Beautiful picture, beautiful music and even the new blog background all seemed to flow together to elicit a surprising emotional response. Very pretty.
dear Sandi, it's good to be back and see that you have been writing and dreaming and reflecting and creating beautiful posts.xx
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So soft and serene. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Beautiful sunset. Makes one wish they were there.
Mary
so pretty....thanks for the kind words about Pete...
he's home and we are HAPPY !!!
sending love,
kary and end of summer boy Teddy
xx
Lovely! Who needs words with that extraordinary beauty?
Love your avatar. You're looking gorgeous in short hair. :-)
OH!!! The sunset! I used to think winters created the most dramatic sunsets. Look at this amazing sunset.
Love the music that accompanies this blog.
Beautiful picture. I love the music, every time I hear it, I think of Okinawa.
What a visual and audio treat your blog was for me to open tonight. Beautiful picture, beautiful music and even the new blog background all seemed to flow together to elicit a surprising emotional response. Very pretty.
dear Sandi, it's good to be back and see that you have been writing and dreaming and reflecting and creating beautiful posts.xx
Post a Comment