"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Sure makes sense to me...Take careyou are entering anotherpath on your journey....
There is so much relief in reading these words. Beautiful photograph goes perfect with the Zen saying and the music. I love the music.
Summer is something all right! Horrendous here in Texas and I'm so ready for it to leave.Love your photo and the zen saying. How true!
Whew! Glad someone figured that out :)!
P.S. I love the song you have playing on here.It is just beautiful!
Reminds me:Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry waterAfter enlightenment-chop wood, carry water
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sure makes sense to me...
Take care
you are entering another
path on your journey....
There is so much relief in reading these words.
Beautiful photograph goes perfect with the Zen saying and the music. I love the music.
Summer is something all right! Horrendous here in Texas and I'm so ready for it to leave.
Love your photo and the zen saying. How true!
Whew! Glad someone figured that out :)!
P.S. I love the song you have playing on here.It is just beautiful!
Reminds me:
Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water
After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water
Post a Comment