"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, August 5, 2011

~ Choices and Solutions ~

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'" ~Winnie the Pooh

We are steamy, steamy, hot, hot, hot.  It is so wicked hot outside, I can't think.  I am not kidding.  We had a few showers, just enough to make sticky air.  Ick, Ick.

Ok, I am finished complaining.

We need simple, easy, inexpensive, clear cut, choices and solutions.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

9 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

This is one summer that I will not miss when it is gone. Hoping your weekend goes well from now on.
Mary

My Grama's Soul said...

So sorry you folks are having such unbearable hot weather. Coming from AZ...I know from "HOT".

I LOVED YOUR CLOSING STATEMENT.....yes.....simple is always the best.

xo

Jo

AkasaWolfSong said...

I will pray for cool gentle breezes to come your way Sandi!

Yes, we need simple solutions...now more than ever!
I'll pray for our Highest Good! :)

You have a wonderfully, cool weekend!

xoxoxoxo
P.S. I love Christopher Robin and Pooh...

Melodie said...

I love Pooh! When my son was little everything was Pooh Bear! Hope you get a break soon from this heated misery...hope we do too...

Akannie said...

I love Pooh too...when I was pregnant with my son, my husband used to play and sing to me the song House at Pooh Corner. Oy, a loooong time ago.

There's been a break in the heat here, thankfully. Still hot enough, but not like it was...

Relyn Lawson said...

Adorable! I hope you've found some fun ways to keep cool.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I feel as though all I do is talk about the weather. Nothing new by my woods - just dry and hot.
Garden - what garden?
It will reappear next Spring.
Hopefully...

Laura said...

here, here for simple and easy! our weather is supposed to be rainy and cool in the 7o's as we drive north into the mountains...If I could bottle some of the cool mountain air and send it down to you I would. Thanks for all of your kind visits, I so appreciate your friendship!

Gail Dixon said...

Can totally relate. We're on our...35th...36th?...consecutive day of 100+ temps. When I say one gets cooked when outside for more than a few minutes, I mean that literally. So, yes, I am complaining, as I do each day, but it does no good. We also need rain in the worst way! I think my maple tree I planted in the spring is about to die even though we've watered it consistently.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers