"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
so pretty...i have been watching it too, my friendhappy to stop by todaysending love,kary and l'il teddy boyxx
Gorgeous photo of the moon.Mary
Oh WOW. You know how I love moon photos, and I adore this one. Thank you for posting it!
What a beautiful picture!
Beautiful....
I saw her last night walking to work...beautiful crescent moon.
What a great picture...you, my dear girl, have a GRAND talent for photography! Thanks for sharing it!
Thank you Akannie, it is a growing interest, and my learning continues. The most important thing, it is great fun.Thank you, for stopping by, and taking time to thoughtfully comment.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoyed hearing about your memories of bob whites. When Isaac first put them in the incubator you could see he was an anxious mother. lol.I know this is going to be a lot of fun.I will keep you posted.Becky
Your moon photos are wonderful, you get better and better with that camera, xx
Post a Comment
10 comments:
so pretty...i have been watching it too, my friend
happy to stop by today
sending love,
kary and l'il teddy boy
xx
Gorgeous photo of the moon.
Mary
Oh WOW. You know how I love moon photos, and I adore this one. Thank you for posting it!
What a beautiful picture!
Beautiful....
I saw her last night walking to work...
beautiful crescent moon.
What a great picture...you, my dear girl, have a GRAND talent for photography!
Thanks for sharing it!
Thank you Akannie, it is a growing interest, and my learning continues. The most important thing, it is great fun.
Thank you, for stopping by, and taking time to thoughtfully comment.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I enjoyed hearing about your memories of bob whites. When Isaac first put them in the incubator you could see he was an anxious mother. lol.
I know this is going to be a lot of fun.
I will keep you posted.
Becky
Your moon photos are wonderful, you get better and better with that camera, xx
Post a Comment