"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, July 7, 2011

~ Sacred and Ordinary - The Ordinary Can Be Sacred -

~ "My" Row of Cypress ~
City Park, Arcadia, FL

-Wherever A Green Blade Looks Up-

Wherever a green blade looks up,
A leaf lisps mystery,
Whereso a blossom holds its cup
A mist rings land or sea,
Wherever voice doth utter sound
Or silence make her round—
There worship; it is holy ground.

John Vance Cheney 
~ Home Sweet Home - Temporarily Nestled in the Trees, Sort of ~

We are moving
in the RV.
What to keep?
What to throw away?
My goodness gracious,
I hardly know what to say.
The RV life
is another culture.
The culture of
less is more.

Wishing everyone a blessed week!

11 comments:

On Fragile Wings said...

That is a beautiful R.V. by the way. So, you have always longed to become a gypsy and lead the nomadic life.

Well now, this should lead to some very interesting blogs. I hope you don't mind it I stay tuned.


blessing to you

hugs Sharon

renilde said...

Wow, that's really something, wishing you happy times in your RV, x

kerrdelune said...

WOW, can I travel along with you? The gypsy life has always called to me, and this seems like such fun!

AkasaWolfSong said...

On the road with Mag! :) Lucky Woman! You are doing what I've always loved...and did many times when my children were young. We'd pack it up and go live across country, but somehow always can back to home base. To do it in a RV though has got to be glorious!

I loved the poem Sister Love...
You have a blessed rest of the week too! :)

xoxoxo

the wild magnolia said...

Sharon - by all means, stay tuned..hopefully on our way in April 2012.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I smile
A different life
Waiting to hear
about your travels...

mxtodis123 said...

What a gift...to be able to see the country as you are.
Mary

Snowbrush said...

It boggles the imagination to think of all the stuff we would have to get rid of. Although we've lived more simply than most, my wife has been an avid clothing button collector for 25 years, and you wouldn't believe how many buttons that comes to.

I have a sister in Florida, by the way. She's in Pensacola. I never get down there anymore though. It's a long way from Oregon.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

but you still can keep in touch with us....

happy to stop by today, my friend

teddy and i send love

xx

Kameshwari said...

It has been so long since I made a comment, that I had difficulty navigating my way around the blogs.

What a beautiful home. You can take anything you desire, but you will want it to be beautiful, functional and meaningful.

I've been traveling by auto for nearly a month. Many nights we spent on the ground in a sleeping bag and between the mountains of the Canadian Rockies. I've had some hotel beds and am currently at a small family home in Montana. Am enjoying the simple life.

But you, are so blessed to have a kitchen, constant refrigeration and the excitement of the RV culture.

Go live the gypsy life. What to throw away will come natural.

Congratulations!

Ruthie Redden said...

That will be such an exciting new venture, how i should love to be able to travel the road. ruthie x

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers