"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, July 9, 2011

~ Eternal Summer ~

~ Red Summer ~

My mind wanders back in time remembering how much I used to love summer.  Being out of school for the summer was bliss.  As I've said before summer was all about me.  Freedom.  No getting up early for school, no homework, and staying up late watching movies.  Living on the Gulf of Mexico summer was sun and fun time.  I lived on the beach, went to the movies, and spent gobs of time with my bff's.

Now I am retired. It is summer all the time.  Eternal summer.  So really now, life is good.

Wishing each of you a happy weekend, filled with rest, good food, family, friends and fun.

3 comments:

On Fragile Wings said...

Eternal summer...

I am looking forward to retirement.
Just a couple more years.

Love that picture of the flower.

blessings to you

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

aahhh...wishing you the same, my friend

sending love,
kary and teddy boy
xx

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi there.....haven't been able to visit for a while....but I see things have REALLY changed here. You are now retired and moving into your RV. You know it is interesting how little you need to enjoy this good life.

We don't live in ours full time...but when we do...it is definitely a less is more attitude.

hugs,

Jo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers