"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Handsome soldier...Let freedom ring:-)
Cheers to you as well!! Hope you have a beautiful, free, and independent weekend!
Oh my...this is beautiful.Your are so creative and artistic.Happy 4th of July to all AmericansHappy birthday Canada.hugs Sharon
Happy July 4th and Canada Day!xoxoxoBlessings Precious One! :)
I'm proud to be an American... :-) Beautiful pics, beautiful thoughts from a beautiful lady.*waving and smiling*
Happy 4th of July to you! And thanks for stopping by my page...your spider poem was wonderful...:)
My husband's Marine photo looks just like this! Happy Days of Independence to us all!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Handsome soldier...Let freedom ring:-)
Cheers to you as well!! Hope you have a beautiful, free, and independent weekend!
Oh my...
this is beautiful.
Your are so creative and artistic.
Happy 4th of July to all Americans
Happy birthday Canada.
hugs Sharon
Happy July 4th and Canada Day!
xoxoxo
Blessings Precious One! :)
I'm proud to be an American... :-)
Beautiful pics, beautiful thoughts from a beautiful lady.
*waving and smiling*
Happy 4th of July to you! And thanks for stopping by my page...your spider poem was wonderful...:)
My husband's Marine photo looks just like this!
Happy Days of Independence to us all!!
Post a Comment