"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, July 28, 2011

~ The Morning of the Summer Solstice ~

by:  » Vsevolod Ivanov

the moment
spacious
deep and wide
tall and sturdy
do not
wander
beyond 
the now
winged dragons
guard the veil
beyond now
struck blind
enlightened eyes
sight apparent
see now 
life beginning
life ends
in between worlds
eternal dance
quantum leap
adventure island
no rules
new rules
eclectic paradise
creation splurge
free fall
wild dance
different drummer
approach life
from every
angle
only now
exists
only now
always 
exists
now
is
home
sandra m. hagan (c) july 27, 2011

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I absolutely love it. Thank you.
Mary

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

hugs to you today, my sweet friend

kary and teddy-boy
xx

On Fragile Wings said...

What a gorgeous poem and with a piccy t match.

Happy Weekend to you

hugs Sharon

Laura said...

I just wanted to say hello Beautiful ♥ I am but want you to know I am thinking of you.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers