"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, August 1, 2011

~ Saving Valentino ~



 I love happy endings, I love when things work out, I love whales.

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

What magnificent creatures they are.
Mary

Robyn Campbell said...

Oh me too! Whales are simply wonderful. I love sharks too.

What a super story that makes me feel all warm inside. (((hugs))) <3

On Fragile Wings said...

omg...
I am crying for Joy.
this really moved my spirit.

Unknown said...

marvelous!

Relyn Lawson said...

Whales, too??? We are kindred spirits!!!

AkasaWolfSong said...

This hit me right down to the marrow!!!! How Joyous!

Whales...the Record Keepers of the Universe!

Thanks A Million Sandi!
xoxoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers