"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
This photo just drew me in. Spectacular colors and peaceful setting.
Beautiful photo. Sometimes when we are in the throes of a heat wave we have to be reminded of the true beauty of summer.Mary
This is your best photo yet! Oh I soooo want this for a blog header...I want to run and jump into the water! Pick a flower on the way and kick up some sand, lol!Excellent Eye Dear Heart! :)
sigh!!! perfectly reflects the season...thanks for stopping by!
Beautiful.Just drew your nameas winner for skin products:)email me your address
Love this picture! I can almost smell the ocean!
the picture of the perfect summer day...
is this place near you? it appears so relaxing, a great getaway for a peace fix.
This is Desoto Memorial Park, Bradenton, Florida, and is about an hour away on the west coast of Florida.
Great composition in this!! A Beauty of a shot!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This photo just drew me in. Spectacular colors and peaceful setting.
Beautiful photo. Sometimes when we are in the throes of a heat wave we have to be reminded of the true beauty of summer.
Mary
This is your best photo yet! Oh I soooo want this for a blog header...I want to run and jump into the water! Pick a flower on the way and kick up some sand, lol!
Excellent Eye Dear Heart! :)
sigh!!! perfectly reflects the season...thanks for stopping by!
Beautiful.
Just drew your name
as winner for skin products:)
email me your address
Love this picture! I can almost smell the ocean!
the picture of the perfect summer day...
is this place near you? it appears so relaxing, a great getaway for a peace fix.
This is Desoto Memorial Park, Bradenton, Florida, and is about an hour away on the west coast of Florida.
Great composition in this!! A Beauty of a shot!
Post a Comment