"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, July 22, 2011

~ Morning Glory Breakfast ~ Friday Finds a Home


who spends his little
breakfast
Morning-glory gazing

Matsuo Basho

wind blows
the cypress moss tangles
rain thick as thieves
Friday finds a 
home

sandra m. hagan (c) July 22, 2011

10 comments:

Kameshwari said...

Beautiful meditation. Words and photos are relaxing, inspiring and meditative.

mxtodis123 said...

I had Morning Glories where I used to live. They were so beautiful. The vine covered a six foot high fence. Beautiful meditation. Stay cool and enjoy your weekend.
Mary

Melodie said...

I just love morning glories and moon flowers! I plant them every year!

Terra said...

This is a dazzling dew kissed morning glory.

On Fragile Wings said...

You have just found another morning glory fan here.
I used to live bordering on the woods and a river. All over my terrace I had morning glory planted climbing the wrought iron railings.

Every morning they would great me with their little faces open and in bloom and at night they would close their little eyes and sleep.

gosh, I sure do miss that place, it was my home.

hugs Sharon

kerrdelune said...

Love this Magnolia, and your morning glory is sublime!

Ashling said...

Gorgeous! We just had our first morning glory of the season this past week...a veritable trumpet of joy.

Gail Dixon said...

Beautiful photograph. The light and details are amazing.

septembermom said...

Gorgeous photo!!!! and the words are perfect.

renilde said...

This makes me quiet, lovely,x

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers