"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, July 21, 2011

~ No Limits~

Head Shot Lonely


Muso Soeki's - Zen Buddhist perspective:


For a person of Zen
No limits
The blue sky must
feel ashamed to be so small



8 comments:

renilde said...

This is really beautiful Sandi, i love birds, i love the colours of the heron(?) against the background colours,x

AkasaWolfSong said...

Just Gorgeous Sandi! Is this a peacock? So irridescent...and lovely.

Sending you love and hugs! :)
xoxoxo

the wild magnolia said...

Akasa dearest friend, I believe it is a Sandhill Crane.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

beautiful....

happy to see you today, my friend

sending love,
kary and summertime teddy
xx

Melodie said...

That is a wonderful photo!

Kameshwari said...

Breathtaking! The colors are magnificent!

I like the placement of the words,
No limits, within the pome.

Being from Wisconsin, I thought that all of the Sandhill Cranes summered in Wisconsin. I love their morning call.

Akannie said...

Beautiful~~on all counts!

septembermom said...

Ooh I really like this one!!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers