"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, June 5, 2011

~ May I ~

~ Mexican Daisies ~

May I
May I Become At All Times, Both Now and Forever
A Protector, For Those Without Protection
A Guide, For Those Who Have Lost Their Way
A Ship, For Those With An Ocean To Cross
A Bridge, For Those With A River To Cross
A Sanctuary, For Those in Danger
A Lamp, For Those Without Light
A Place of Refuge, For Those Who Lack Shelter
And A Servant to All In Need~
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama!

~ Happy Sunday Thoughts ~

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

That is so lovely. What an incredible man.
Mary

Terra said...

A great man and a magnificent credo.

Kim said...

I'm visiting from Write with Pictures - my friend Kelly's blog. I love this quote. Your blog is beautiful.

Gail Dixon said...

Beautiful sentiments.

We call those flowers Indian Blanket Flowers in Texas. :)

I Wonder Wye said...

Sure do love the mexican daisies -- note to self: PLANT some!! ;)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers