~ Gentle Waves - Tampa Bay in May 2011 ~
For those of you who work outside the home weekends are lifesaving freedom! Wishing you every kind of happiness and peace. I remember the two day survival break from work!
For those of us who are retired, this is just another day, we have moved past living for the weekend. Every day is the weekend!
This day is all about "you", have some fun. Thinking of you all!
For those of us who are retired, this is just another day, we have moved past living for the weekend. Every day is the weekend!
This day is all about "you", have some fun. Thinking of you all!
7 comments:
It looks as though you solved your problem :)
Now I can comment.
Have a good weekend...
Thanks dear friend for thinking of all the worker bees on this weekend. Like you, I am recently retired.
Wish I could get out to the beach, but I am still feeling under the weather. Didn't do me much good to go to work sick, because now I am sicker. Oh well, maybe one day I will learn.
Mary
Gorgeous photo!
Happily lazing away this Sunday morning.
Cheers!
Beautiful photo. Can't wait for retirement because I do feel like I'm just working for the weekend. And it never lasts long enough!
Oh wow,Sandi, those colors!!! xx
You've changed your comments. I thought I'd suddenly switched to another blog. :-)
Every day is the weekend. WOW! Great thoughts. I'm still waiting...and waiting...Maybe tomorrow I'll hear something about my blood work.
I love knowing this day is about me. And what a lovely mix of colors. It made me think of a picture book story I want to write. :-)
Post a Comment