"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, June 2, 2011

~ Blossom Mystery ~

~ orange blossom special ~

blossoms rest on branches
and open in secret
mysteries abound

smh  (c) June 2, 2011

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful. I always love the early blossoms of Spring.
Mary

Ashling said...

Lovely! We're savoring the monk orange in wild abundance at the moment but you have the real deal...and captured it perfectly.

Gail Dixon said...

I can almost smell those oranges! Lovely image. :)

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

beautiful....so happy to be back...

sending love,
kary and teddy boy

xxx

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Oh! I can almost smell those blossoms! Years ago when we were in Morocco, it was orange season and the taste and smell was everywhere...p.s I've never tasted Tupelo honey, but if it's as sweet as Van's voice, well that sounds good to me! I saw that movie quite a while ago but it rings true that it was a good one. Will have to watch it again...cheers!

Kameshwari said...

~secret mysteries~
I was carried away with these words and with the photo.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers