"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

~ Meet Molly Gael Hagan ~

~ Miss Molly Gael Hagan ~
March 17, 2011
St. Patrick's Day

8 comments:

Terra said...

I love the classic black spot surrounding an eye.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Makes me smile - she will love you..

Gail Dixon said...

Oh, my dog! So precious.

mxtodis123 said...

What a cutie...and quite the poser even when she is asleep.
Mary

renilde said...

Wow, beautiful, lots of fun you two, x

kerrdelune said...

Oh isn't she beautiful, and I love her name!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Oh My GodStars! I'm in Puppy Love! What a Doll! Lucky You Sandra, Lucky You! Can I be Molly's Auntie? LOL...seriously I love Pit's! I miss my old Gus..he was a good old boy!

Enjoy and Enjoy My Sister/Friend!

They are little such a short time.
Take lots of pictures and keep us posted!

xoxo

Kameshwari said...

OH: Precious darling!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers