"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, June 9, 2011

~ Molly Gael is Sick ~

~ Hibiscus Song ~

Molly Gael has Coccidia and is very sick.  Please remember her today!

Thank you so much!

5 comments:

renilde said...

I will dear Sandi,x

Gail Dixon said...

Sending well wishes for your precious pup!

mxtodis123 said...

Sending positive thoughts to your little fur babe. It breaks our hearts when they are ill.
Mary

Ashling said...

Oh no...so little and sweet. Wishing her a speedy recovery, and both of you a long, joyous life together!

Kari said...

Oh, I hope your new little puppy gets well soon! I will be thinking of her and you so much. With love and hugs. xoxo Kari

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers