"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~Gardenia Glimpse~

~Gardenia Glimpse~
by
"the wild magnolia"

5 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I can almost smell the scent across the many miles.
Brings back memories of many years ago.
Thank you :)

mxtodis123 said...

I love the scent of gardenias. They were one of my grandma's favorite flowers. I have some gardenia body lotion which brings back memories of some special weekends spent with my grandparents.
Mary

septembermom said...

so beautiful...thank you for sharing this loveliness with us. Hope you're doing well today. Thanks for your kind visits to me.

Ashling said...

How elegant! If only you could capture the scent!!!

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Beautiful header! I know what you mean about the sickly sight of a mouse head but like you said...cats will be cats! One time I found a sleeping baby bunny in my clothes hamper, courtesy of Rueben! Rescued it and took it far from the house!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers