"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~ Pelican Pete ~

~ The Pelican ~
Lemon Bay, Englewood, Florida

4 comments:

renilde said...

Things are looking very good here and that makes me smile and happy for you,your photos are great and inspiring and wonderfully blue.xx

Robyn Campbell said...

I love, love, love him. I can see you and your new camera have made fast friends. Wish I were there with you. Lady Shamrock would love to dig her hooves into the wet sand. :)

AkasaWolfSong said...

What a regal looking bird..he sort of reminds me of an old man, lol!

Love the shots you are getting with your camera Sandi!

Blessings and Happy St. Patty's Day!
xoxoxo

Judy Croome | @judy_croome said...

Pelican's always look so sad to me. I think it's the big droopy beak. But this is a super photo.
Judy (South Africa)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers