~ My Gulf of Mexico~
sandra m. hagan © march 12th, 2011
I am
one
with this
water
water
I am sea green
I am foam
and
salty
salty
I am
waves
liquid motion
meets
meets
the shore
I am a gulf
of
fishes
turtles
and
eels
Porpoise
skitter within
my water
skirts
I absorb
sunshine
and moon beams
on my face
Dancing
water ballerina
cloaked in
willow swirls
crystal
raindrops
know the way
home
I am
big in this
earth
and hold
it close
by my
great
love
I am a gulf
of
fishes
turtles
and
eels
Porpoise
skitter within
my water
skirts
I absorb
sunshine
and moon beams
on my face
Dancing
water ballerina
cloaked in
willow swirls
crystal
raindrops
know the way
home
I am
big in this
earth
and hold
it close
by my
great
love
sandra m. hagan © march 13th, 2011
3 comments:
Thank you for the picture of the gulf.
I truly miss the ocean.
Take care....
so beautiful...I love the rhythm of your words, they rock my soul gently with the waves of the sea.
So serene yet so inspiring Sandi! I love your play with words. The picture transports me to my sacred water place and it feels peaceful here.
Many Blessings to You This Night and Always..
Love and Peace!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment