Well, here is the my news flash.
My second husband and I are reconciling. There are many things that could be said, but sometimes less is more.
We find ourselves unwilling to give up on the love. We have decided what is really important to us and move forward in respect of each other and the sharing of our lives.
So now there are days of packing for me and the move further south in Florida. Ugh! Anyway it must be done.
There may be travel in our future too! More on that later. I may not be posting as regular but I plan to visit blogs and post as I can. Low key for a few weeks, as most of my energy will be given to moving and readjustments.
Wishing everyone peace and love today!
I sound like a flower child, maybe I am. Love ya'll!
Post Script:
I am happy
I am hopeful
but
I am not stupid
Ch-ch-ch-Changes...take time and work!

11 comments:
I just checked in to see how you were, and I am so happy for you!! This all sounds wonderful and exciting. I'm so glad something like this has come your way. Take care and a million blessings on you!! xo Kari
Happy and Wonderful Blessings to you on your new journey!!!! :)
I wish you all the best as you begin your new journey. May love and happiness fill your life.
Mary
You are far from stupid my sister.
You see things as they are
and are working from there.
That is what we are supposed to do. :o)
I wish you the blessings of mature love.
And patience as you re-adjust.
Plus the continuing of this valuable friendship.
My heart is full for both of you...
Sandra
This sounds like good changes, and I am happy for you as you reconcile, move and travel.
The choice to love is not always unadulterated joy, is it? But it is brave and good and I wish you both so well with your journeys-of all sorts!
I commented yesterday and it did not go through..
Thinking of you
Wishing you every
Blessing that the
Universe has
Take care and
Thank you for your
Caring online friendship
You know how thrilled I am for you. Everyone in this house is. Your road has taken a happy turn. The trail ahead leads to joy and peace and making wonderful memories. Don't forget about me. Love to you.
wishing all the best to you, one small gentle step at a time.
While I don't know you personally, I do wish you well. It's a very brave thing to try again. We all have perfections and imperfections too - but that's what makes us unique.
Blessings to you both
Wish you gentle roads and safe travels--spiritually and literally--as you embark on this journey.
Post a Comment