Many thanks for your supportive comments regarding my news posted in my previous blog post.
I will be returning to regular blogging soon.
I have been blessed to make new friends I fully expect to be a part of my life from here on out.
I am not going to forget or leave you...I will be visiting blogs!
Blessings! Hang with me for a few weeks, and things will be back to normal, I love you all!

4 comments:
My dear Wild Magnolia, I just read your previous post (have been working hard the past few days) and I'm glad that you feel happy and wish you both all the best, the very best!
Life and love have their own mysterious ways to bring you at places and together with others where you can grow and bloom and share. Love X renilde
Just catching up with your last post - wow! All I can say is good for you. You know what is in your heart, and what is best for you at this time. I always think that if you can make love work, then it's worth it.
Cheers & hugs to you!
Glad things are working out! Wishing you all the best my friend!
Just have fun and peace with it....I will be here when you return Dear Magnolia Sister!
Blessings on the winds! :)
Post a Comment