"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, January 31, 2011

~ Zoe & Mommy ~


This is Zoe and her Mommy!  As best I remember the picture was taken 7 years ago, more or less.  Both Zoe and her Mommy lost and gained weight after this was taken.  See me running my mouth, yap, yap!  Zoe is thinking, "When will my Mommy be quiet?"

I love and miss her so much!

I was a blond in those days, now the hair is mostly gray.  Hah!  It happens.

There is lots going on right now and I may not be posting as regular.  Something very good has happened and I will tell all, when I am settled.

Please stick with me dear hearts,  love you all!

7 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

saw you at octoberfarm and was wondering how you are doing...and then i see this...almost been 1 year for me....and i still miss Buddy..i always will...i guess it is just how it will be...

happy to see you have some good news to share soon :-)

sending love today,
kary and l'il sweet face Teddy
xxx

renilde said...

Happy to read something good has happened, that's wonderful. Zoe was and is still loved, that's the best thing you can get in life ,x renilde

mxtodis123 said...

I don't think we ever quite get over our beloved fur babies. My eyes still tear up when I think about my beloved Susie, and she passed when I was 18 years old. I will be 64 in March. So glad to hear that something on a positive note has happened.
Mary

AkasaWolfSong said...

What a great photo! :) I'm so excited to hear what your good news is going to be, lol! I know...I'm like a kid in a candy store, lol.

I still miss my Buster Boy...always will. Sometimes I can feel him around me, I think, and when I say that my family kind of rolls their eyeballs, like uuuuggghhhh, Mom is at it again, lol. When our furbabes are so much a part of us how can we not miss them?

Have a wonderful week Love!

Moana_B said...

Our pets always remain close to our hearts, they're never forgotten, them and their unconditional love. She looked content and very happy! Looking foward to reading about your news.
Blessings
Moana

Sandra said...

Magnolia, love this photo! You and Zoe, so happy and content. I know how much you miss your girl.

Can't wait to hear your good news. I'm not going anywhere sweet sister...

Looking forward to your return!

Hugs...

Robyn Campbell said...

Sandi! Just what has happened. Now I'm tingling with happiness for you. Whatever it is, I feel a little better knowing something good has happened to you.

I miss Blue and Scooby so much. I still have their Mama. She's old, but sprightly. So I know how much you miss your sweety. Love picture of you. That's why we get along so well, we both have the gift of gab. ;)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers