"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, January 10, 2011

~ Thank You ~


It would be impossible to find the right words to express how much I appreciate each kind and thoughtful word of comfort I have received for the loss of my precious Zoe.  Taking time to leave a comment on the difficult subject of loss is extra special.

Each one of you are dear to my heart.

I send love and blessings to you all.

7 comments:

renilde said...

Dear Magnolia, somehow I missed your previous post. I just read it and I'm sorry about your loss. Zoe, I'm sure must have lived a happy life and brought joy to you and your family so their will be beautiful memories to cherish forever.
Hope you are well, x Renilde

Melodie said...

I know it will take time but I hope with these few days passing you are feeling some better.

Rue said...

Wishing you peace and healing as you process your loss. These are wounds that heal, but leave paw-print shaped scars. I miss my dog still, and she's been gone 6 years now. I just think of the joy she brought and know that my life was richer for having 12 years with her.

Blessings to you.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

What you shared is returned to you a hundred times. Over the miles "thinking of you - new friend"

AkasaWolfSong said...

You are so very welcome Dear Sister/Friend...

Each day will get better...at least it did for me when my Buster crossed over. By the way, I asked Buster to go and meet Zoe and have a day filled with good old dog frolicking. :) I'm sure she is having a good time and still watching over her Momma!

Still holding You in Sisterly Love and Hugs...
xoxo

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

....i never thought it would get better...but it does...i thought i would never be able to leave the house again...but i did....

as the days pass...you will begin to feel better...

we are thinking of you and sending love and a hug.

we are here

love
love

kary and teddy
xxx

*❀* said...

thank you dearest

you continue to be in my thoughts at this time.

sending warmest hugs and love xxx

millie

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers