"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~ Paris in the Snow ~

~ ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ ~
~ Paris in the Snow - Paul Gauguin

5 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

~ are you o.k. today, my friend?

i am thinking of you

i am here

love
love

kary and sweet boy teddy
xxx

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I love the picture
We are miles apart
Have never met
In person
But in my heart
I know
We are similar
In many ways
Take care...

blessedmama said...

It doesn't look like there's a whole lot of snow depicted, strangely enough. But, a beautiful painting, nonetheless.

renilde said...

I love Paul Gauguin's work, great artist.
Hope you are well, x Renilde

*❀* said...

perfect x

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers