I love this picture. It makes me think of the words you used in your last post: "White washed and spare. Cut down to the bone." This fall has been a very hard one for me, and I've felt such a kinship with you, knowing how much harder your fall has been for you, wanting to send you loving kindness and peace in any way that I can. How cold and bare winter can be, and yet so brilliantly beautiful, too. I know our lives are like that sometimes, and we have to hold onto the invisible sometimes. Sending prayers and hugs and lots of love your way. xo Kari
4 comments:
Beautiful. I so love country snow.
Mary
Lovely. You and I are strolling, taking in the atmosphere, and chatting up a storm. Nice. :)
I love this picture. It makes me think of the words you used in your last post: "White washed and spare. Cut down to the bone." This fall has been a very hard one for me, and I've felt such a kinship with you, knowing how much harder your fall has been for you, wanting to send you loving kindness and peace in any way that I can. How cold and bare winter can be, and yet so brilliantly beautiful, too. I know our lives are like that sometimes, and we have to hold onto the invisible sometimes. Sending prayers and hugs and lots of love your way. xo Kari
Oooh! I want to go strolling down that path. Lovely.
Post a Comment