"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Happy New Year! I hope you enjoy the festivities :)
~cheers to the new year ahead!!! enjoy your time away...much love light and blessings be with you always~
A Glad New Year to you, Sandi!Thank you for all the beauty and thoughtfulness you have added to this year.
What joy and comfort you have given me this year! I look for your return and keep you in my heart. May many blessings come your way. Happy New Year!! Love, Kari
Happy New Year! I love your new background,hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy New Year! I hope you enjoy the festivities :)
~cheers to the new year ahead!!! enjoy your time away...much love light and blessings be with you always~
A Glad New Year to you, Sandi!
Thank you for all the beauty and thoughtfulness you have added to this year.
What joy and comfort you have given me this year! I look for your return and keep you in my heart. May many blessings come your way. Happy New Year!! Love, Kari
Happy New Year! I love your new background,hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment