"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, December 3, 2010

~ Christmas Teacup and Saucer - I'm a Winner! ~


Oh blessed day and happiness.  I have won the cup and saucer in the above picture. Isn't it Christmas lovely and teatime wonderful!

It will be a fun and beautiful visit for you, stop by and get acquainted with my friend Kary, and "Teddy Santa's Baby", My Farmhouse Kitchen. Recipes, traditions old and new, decorations and stories, it is warm and cozy there and you will be welcome!

Thank you Kary and Teddy!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Congratulations on winning this darling tea cup and saucer. I saw the contest going on, and am happy you won.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Congrats Magnolia!
I so adore teacups and pots! Yours is very pretty! I will stop over and check them out!
Enjoy your nice cuppa Love!
Blessings and Joy!
xoxoxo

Rue said...

Congratulations! What a nice teacup & saucer! The cookies look good too though...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers