"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Giggle. Too cute! My cat Dex loves when deer come into the yard!
That cat looks like Ivy's Charlie. Love the pic. It is most beautiful. Like you. :)
Forgot to mention the new Christmas look. The atmosphere is wonderful over here. :)
I love it. What a photo!Mary
Oh my gosh! This is hysterical...catnipz...lololololol!Thanks for a great belly laugh Magnolia Girl!I adore you! Truly!xoxo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Giggle. Too cute! My cat Dex loves when deer come into the yard!
That cat looks like Ivy's Charlie. Love the pic. It is most beautiful. Like you. :)
Forgot to mention the new Christmas look. The atmosphere is wonderful over here. :)
I love it. What a photo!
Mary
Oh my gosh! This is hysterical...catnipz...lololololol!
Thanks for a great belly laugh Magnolia Girl!
I adore you! Truly!
xoxo
Post a Comment