The Tao is called the Great Mother:
empty yet inexhaustible,
it gives birth to infinite worlds.
It is always present within you.
You can use it any way you want
.
***
.
***
Wishing each of you a happy day filled with peace, and laughter, and the company of those you love.

8 comments:
I wish for you the very same Sister Love!
As I gaze at your picture I am lost in Divine Love...
Bountious Blessings Dear One!
I hope you have the same kind of blessed day! What a beautiful photo! Some of the best therapy,I think,can be found in nature!
~bright full moon blessings upon you this day...a gorgeous post!! much l♥ve and light upon you always~
Blessings to you as well. What a lovely photo, so calming, serene.
Mary
God bless you as well, and I would love to walk along this mystical glowing lake.
Beautiful photo - beautiful words. Very nice on a Sunday afternoon!
Gorgeous photo, and I love this version of the fifth verse of the Tao Te Ching - seeing the Tao as the "Great Mother" strikes a deep chord with me.
Beautiful imaga and words .....
Post a Comment