"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Get Well Blessings - quicklySent your way....
~healing blessings and well wishes to come forth this day...happy thankgiving to you too...be well...much l♥ve and light~
Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery! I hope you have a wonderful and well Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving To You Dear Heart!!!I am sending up healing blessings for you right now...Love and Healing Coming Your Way!
Take good care and get well soon.X Renilde
Happy Thanksgiving Magnolia.Go withinfind silencerest.Blessings and Love to you...
Feel better ... Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
OH NO! What is wrong? I've been with Christopher at the hospital since yesterday. We go back today and then next Wed. is the surgery. It's on Ivy's birthday. She is NOT happy about that. :)Praying for you to get well, NOW. :)
Oh dear....that can be discouraging, I know. I hope you are passing the hours as well as possible and that you are well so soon.A Happy rest of this peaceful day to you....
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Get Well Blessings - quickly
Sent your way....
~healing blessings and well wishes to come forth this day...happy thankgiving to you too...be well...much l♥ve and light~
Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery! I hope you have a wonderful and well Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving To You Dear Heart!!!
I am sending up healing blessings for you right now...
Love and Healing Coming Your Way!
Take good care and get well soon.
X Renilde
Happy Thanksgiving Magnolia.
Go within
find silence
rest.
Blessings and Love to you...
Feel better ... Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
OH NO! What is wrong? I've been with Christopher at the hospital since yesterday. We go back today and then next Wed. is the surgery. It's on Ivy's birthday. She is NOT happy about that. :)
Praying for you to get well, NOW. :)
Oh dear....that can be discouraging, I know. I hope you are passing the hours as well as possible and that you are well so soon.
A Happy rest of this peaceful day to you....
Post a Comment