"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, November 26, 2010

~ The Way It Is Just Now ~


Right now it is tough going with Irwin.  The feeding peg was put in his stomach on Wednesday and he hasn't been doing well since then.  This afternoon late he developed fever.  If we cannot get it down we will be at the Emergency Room tonight.


I've developed a chest congestions on top of my other ick a setback of sorts.  I'm sure I will wiggle out of all my junk soon.


We did have a very nice Thanksgiving dinner.


I may be hit and miss blogging for a while.  We will have to see.  I hope this makes sense.


Thank you for the feel betters and taking time to post comment.  It is a dear comfort and help for me to read your comments!


Blessings!

8 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

i want you to know that both you and irwin are in our prayers tonight

kary and teddy
xxx

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your setbacks. Know that you and Irvin will be in my prayers.
Mary

renilde said...

Wishing and hoping that you and Irvin will get better, I'll lit a candle for you both. Love Renilde

Kari said...

Oh, when I saw Renilde's idea of lighting a candle, I hurried and lit one, too. So much love and light and warmth is coming your way. xoxoxo Kari

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Remembering you with healing thought...

septembermom said...

I'm praying for both of you. Hope the two of you feel better very soon. Thinking of you...

AkasaWolfSong said...

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way and I go now to light a candle...for your whole family...
Holding you all close to my heart!

In Blessed Love and Light...

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties. I hope all is well soon, but I will be keeping you close with good and healing thoughts as well.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers