"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, November 28, 2010

~ Sunday Beauty ~

Early Sunday Morning
Edward Hopper (July 22, 1882 – May 15, 1967)



The wind is whipping around every corner and will find you.  Sky blue is above and the sun has lighted my southern world this morning.   Looking for beauty I was not disappointed in the face of the lake and grasses at waters edge.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

And a Happy Sunday to you. We've had a windy time of it here as well. I love being toasty in my home and listening to the wind howling outdoors.
Mary

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers