Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. ~Swedish Proverb
And so, another day is past, and I hope I am better for it.
Today was moving day for Irwin, he is my former husband, who is so ill. We did it. He is in the new apartment right down the hall from me. Tomorrow I will go back and clean the apartment. I did his laundry and linens so only clean things would be in his new apartment. He is so appreciative.
He is wore out, we both are, but he is settled.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday there will be doctor appointments. Sunday our youngest daughter arrives by train. She wants to take care of her Dad.
Thirty years of marriage. Three children. Four grandchildren. Nineteen years of divorce and here we are.
Blessings dear one.

5 comments:
So it has come full circle, hasn't it, Sandi? I'm sure he is appreciative. You are SO PRECIOUS. Is Rochelle going to stay? Or go back?
Isn't it strange about the circle? I love you. Will email you tomorrow. Before I take Christopher to Chapel Hill. Sending love from me, Christopher, Ivy, and Shamrock sends a huge slobber. :)
The circle is so full and round and as you write about your exhusband, the circle is very clear. How good you and the children are there for him in his hour of need.
Lives are sometimes so intertwined that no matter what they will always be connected. I know what a difficult time this is for you all,you are in my prayers.
We never know what our future will bring.
I am sure your exhusband is glad to have you and ya'lls children with him now.
Your ex-husband is blessed to have you and the children at this difficult time. I know there is a rough road ahead, and although I do not know you well, I feel a great sense of inner strength with you. Sending prayers to you and your family.
Mary
Post a Comment