The best kind of rain, of course, is a cozy rain. This is the kind the anonymous medieval poet makes me remember, the rain that falls on a day when you'd just as soon stay in bed a little longer, write letters or read a good book by the fire, take early tea with hot scones and jam and look out the streaked window with complacency. ~Susan Allen Toth, England For All Season
When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown
~Author Unknown
Clouds are moving in and hopefully the rain will come as forecast for the next several days. Even though I will needs be in and out taking Irwin to the doctor, I am for the rain.
Finished the moving today and cleaned the old apartment. Whew! So glad it is done.
When looking up quotes for hope I was surprised to find to many quotes negative about hope. I for one would be lost without hope.
Thanks to those responding with prayer and best wishes offerings. I so much appreciate you taking time to comment.
May the best of all things settle in your life and in the lives of those you love.

.jpg)
5 comments:
It is one of those cozy days here and I am so thankful for the rain,it has been such a very long time since we have had any! I hope you get a break in the clouds whenever you have to be out and about. Hang on to hope.....
Hope is what keeps me going. When my hubby was near death and down to 98 pounds, the family told me I was in denial and should get some help for myself. My response to them was, "There is a difference between denial and having hope." and I did my best to instill that into hubby. That was in 1994. His disease still hangs over us, but we both live our lives in hope.
Mary
I hope with you,x.
I have always loved the poem by Emily Dickinson which says...
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,
And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.
I've heard it in the chilliest land
And on the strangest sea;
Yet never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.
I hold the intention and vision of hope with you Sweet Magnolia!
I've finally found you! :)
Blessings on the gentle winds...
Bless you, Sandi! YOU are the one who gives us hope. You must be an angel walking amongst us. I am barely holding onto your wings, dear one. The deafening tumult of house repair has begun in earnest, making it very hard for me to think, or to dream. I hope to get back to blogland. But please know you are in my thoughts and heart every day. What a love you are!! xo Kari
Post a Comment